How to order a repeat prescription
For safety reasons we are not allowed to accept repeat prescription requests over the phone. You can obtain a repeat prescription by the following methods:
- Via your online NHS App account.
- Completing the slip that came with your last prescription and handing it in to the surgery. Your prescription should be available for collection 72 hours after your request.
- Completing the Prescription Request Form option found here.
- Asking at the front desk.
- You can authorise a chemist to collect the prescription and even have your medication delivered to you by contacting reception with your chosen nominated pharmacy.
- For those that require a repeat contraceptive pill, you can do this by completing the Contraceptive Pill Review
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.