How to order a repeat prescription
For safety reasons we are not allowed to accept repeat prescription requests over the phone. You can obtain a repeat prescription by the following methods:
- Via your online Patient Access or NHS App account.
- Completing the slip that came with your last prescription and handing it in to the surgery. Your prescription should be available for collection 72 hours after your request.
- Completing the Prescription Request Form option found here.
- Asking at the front desk.
- You can authorise a chemist to collect the prescription and even have your medication delivered to you by contacting reception with your chosen nominated pharmacy.
- For those that require a repeat contraceptive pill, you can do this by completing the Contraceptive Pill Review