Register with us as a New Patient
We can only accept registrations from residents living within our catchment area. Please begin by checking that you are living within the grey area of the map before you complete any registration forms.
We accept registrations from residents of Haviland House.
If you are not sure that you are living within our catchment area, please contact us and we can advise you.
Your nationality or immigration status do not affect your right to register here
This means we are a ‘Safe Surgery’ for everyone with no fixed abode and will therefore ensure that lack of ID or proof of address, immigration status or language are not barriers to patient registration.
- Everyone living in England has the right to free care from a GP.
- Ask reception for an interpreter if you find it difficult to communicate in English.
- Our receptionists won’t ask you about your immigration status.
- If you are worried about giving us your address, please let us know. Your information is safe with us
If you are of no fixed abode, register here.
If you are visiting the area from overseas and wish to see a doctor at the practice, the following policy applies:
- All visitors from overseas are entitled to free emergency care at the practice providing they are staying within our catchment area. These visitors will however have to pay for any prescriptions.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.