LGBTQ+ Self help and Resources
Self-Help & Resources
- LGBT Foundation
- Domestic Abuse and Safe Sex in Sussex
- Domestic Abuse - Brighton & Hove LGBT Switchboard
- Gender dysphoria - NHS
- Allsorts Youth Project
- LGBTQ+ Glossary - MindOut
- Government Screening Advice
- Cervical Screening - Jo's Trust
- Clinic T (Trans Clinic) - Brighton
- Support Service - LGBT Foundation
- Sexual Health Service - West Sussex
At St Lawrence Surgery, we are committed to ensuring that our patients from the LGBTQ+ community have the confidence to approach the surgery for care and advice
We are delighted to inform you that we have achieved a gold award in the pride in practice accreditation. We also now offer annual health and wellbeing checks for eligible patients with our specialist nurse practitioner.
- You will be contacted by text to invite you for one of these checks
- You may also want to update your record with information about you so we can provide you with the right care.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.