Mental Health Support
Please see our FAQs if you have specific concerns regarding the coronavirus outbreak. If you need support regarding your mental health, please contact the surgery.
The surgery is committed to developing mental health services further and we are working closely with Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust and MIND to improve services at the surgery. We are passionate about supporting our patients with their mental health and, in 2018, we won an award for pioneering mental health care.
- Pathfinder West Sussex
- Information for Young People
- Support in Worthing
- Specialist Children and Young People Mental Health Workers
- Sussex Mental Healthline: 0800 0309 500 - a helpline available 24/7 across Sussex for support with your mental health offering listening support, advice and information and signposting
- NHS 111 - a non-emergency line for any health concerns linked to the NHS
- Shout: text the word 'SHOUT' to 85258 to start a conversation - a free, confidential, anonymous service for anyone in the UK. It won’t appear on your phone bill.
- Staying Well Services – evening and weekend support through West Sussex Mind
- Crisis Support – if you find yourself in a crisis or at immediate risk, please call 999 or attend your closest A&E
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.