Following the pandemic, waiting times for certain treatments are much longer than the NHS would normally like. Once the surgery has submitted a referral we are unable to trace the current waiting times for individuals and would recommend that you contact the service you have been referred to direct, or visit NHS: My Planned Care to get up to date information on waiting times for each hospital.
If you have been told you will be waiting longer than this, or you have not heard about an appointment, please contact the hospital Patient Advice & Liaison Services (PALS) on 01903 285032.
Please note we cannot expedite a referral unless you have new or worsening symptoms.
Below are some useful telephone numbers that you can call to obtain any available updates to your referral:
- 2 week rule referrals - You will be sent a letter in the post with full contact details.
- Referral Support Team (RST) - Telephone: 01903 708403. 11am-4pm (Weekdays except Wednesdays)
- MATT/MSK (Musculoskeletal/Pain Clinic/Orthopaedic/Rheumatology/Joint Problems) - Telephone: 01243 865418
- OneCall (Housebound patients) - Telephone: 01903 254789
- Community Ultrasound Service (Sussex Medical Chambers) - Telephone: 01903 503447
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.