St Lawrence Singers
Suspended due to coronavirus outbreak
Why not come along to the Surgery and experience an hour of fun! Whether you think you can sing or not, you are welcome to come along and get involved with our Surgery Singing Group.
Join us on Thursday’s 7.00 - 8.00pm in the Education Room. All patients are welcome, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Some of the benefits of joining our Singing Group:
- Exercises the lungs, helps patients with respiratory problems such as COPD
- Benefits your heart and circulatory system
- Improves posture
- Helps to relieve depression and anxiety conditions
- Increases the body’s immune system
- Increases self-esteem and confidence
- Creates positive feelings and reduces stress
- Brings people together and encourages a sense of community
- A forum for fun and laughter
If you would like a little more information, please contact the surgery.